PHE Contractors, Inc. is seeking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC equipment. They will be resposible for air quality systems from installation to emergency repairs. To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be their top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills. If you are honest, dependable, hardworking, mechanically inclined and value working with a great team where you are respected we want to talk to you! We are willing to train the right individual. PHE Contractors, Inc. offers competitive pay, great benefits including; health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K with up to 4% employer matching funds, bonuses, vacation and holiday pay, company vehicle and tools and most importantly NO ON-CALL STATUS.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems, equipment and ductwork
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Keeping daily logs and records of work completed
- Assisting with customers' questions
- Willingness to continue education in HVAC field which may include travel paid by PHE Contractors, Inc.
- Refrigeration Handling Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Stop in to fill out an application, call us at 920-326-3213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org